Wednesday, April 27, 2016

.

The past week has been freakin' hectic. My main computer decided to die on me, causing me to lose 90% of my files(thank god for automatic backups) This happened on the day my new cintiq arrived too ;_;
With my new computer coming in soon, hopefully I will be able to move all of my files over there and get everything set up again so I can work >.<
Even though I managed to fix my 'dead' computer, I still bought a new computer since it was time to update, and the other one wasn't able to keep up with some tasks too well.(I'm lookin at you, Blender ಠ_ಠ)

My new computer is coming with win10 pre-installed, and with the things I've heard about lack of privacy in win 10, linux is looking quite appealing right now.

2 comments:

  1. It's ok i believe in you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the scripts for Mob talker 2 version 0.5.2 cause I can't run 1.8 for some reason and I use a cracked launcher cause I don't have money to buy the legit version and I play it in school and I found scripts that I like but they're for 0.7.1 not 0.5.2.

    ReplyDelete