Saturday, January 3, 2015

New year, same old, same old.



Hope everyone has had a happy new year, mine was quite boring to say the least...
I usually don't come up with resolutions to follow, but what the hell, why not this year? Other than that, I don't plan to do anything out of the ordinary, excluding 'Pwer Shift!'. Should have the script updated soon (Hopefully).

I guess it's nice to say that there are only three major obstacles standing in my way before I can begin working on "Pwer Shift: The animation": Copyrights, Business stuff, and finally finishing the story to an acceptable degree! Of course I still need voice actors, musicians and Foley artists, but two of the three I can do myself with a bit of practice and some elbow grease. I always could use people to help, so if you wish to, feel free to send me a message.

2 comments:

  1. Hey how are you doing i've been enoying your work quite alot lately and i hope you can finish pwer shift soon! anyways best wishes and happy new year! ・ェ・

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Unfortunately I don't think I will finished Pwer Shift anytime soon; I have a LOT planned for it, and it will take many long years to execute fully...

      Delete